Cooper’s Auto Service has the equipment and knowledgeable staff to repair vehicles manufactured 1940-present, foreign and domestic.
Available Auto Repair Services:
- Major & Minor Engine Repair
- Scheduled Factory Maintenance
- Brake Repair
- Air Conditioning & Heating System Repair
- Clutch & Transmission Repair
- Complete Maintenance Tune-up
- Fuel Injection Service
- Wheel Alignment
- Computer Diagnostics & Repair
- Electrical System Repair
- Suspension & Drive Axle Repair
- Lube-Oil-Filter Service
- Pre-purchase Inspection
- Exterior & Interior Detailing
- Hybrid Auto Repair
- Classic Auto Repair and Mechanical Restoration
Cooper’s Auto Service is recognized by the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) to have the required diagnostic equipment, and Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified technicians to perform emission diagnostics and related repairs.
**If a service is not listed or you are unsure of the type of service your car requires, please call our office at (503) 253-9323 or email us with a description of your concerns.